Socialdoe is founded on the principle of giving the best portfolio platform. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting the Socialdoe website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Your privacy is our top concern, thus we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
The Site and Third Party Sites
Our primary goals in collecting your personal data are to provide and improve the Site and the related features, to manage your subscription and to enable Users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site. Below are the types and categories of information we collect.
Personal Data Collected
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
In order to become a User, you do not need to create an account on the Site. However, in order to access some features of the Site you will have to create an account. When creating your account you benefit from additional services we provide through the Site. To create an account you are required to provide the following information, which you recognize and expressly acknowledge are personal dataProvider: login and a password chosen by you.
We may also ask you to provide additional information after you register if you want to obtain additional services or information or to resolve complaints or concerns. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any personal information you submit.
Users can also post their recent activity on the Site back to their social networking site's accounts, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. You will be prompted to decide whether or not your activity on the Site will be shared and disclosed on your social networking sites' accounts. You can disable this feature at any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to be disabled. Further, you may be able to edit your privacy settings for the content that you post which appears on your social networking sites by making selections in your "Edit Profile" settings.
If you like to tell a friend about the Site, we will ask you for your name, your email address and your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him/her to visit the Site. We do not use your name, email address or your friend's email address for any other purpose. We will only use the information you provide to send the email you requested.
You also may decide to import your personal contacts (including email addresses of friend lists from third parties' sites) to the Site so that you can find your friends on the Site, and your friends can find you on the Site.
Forums, message boards, Q&A, groups, etc.
When you post any message to a forum, message board, Q&A, group or any other public forum within the Site where User can post his/her observations and comments on designated topics, your basic information will be available for all registered Users to see. This basic information consists of your username. You should not post any information about you or any other person to a forum, message board, Q&A, group or other public forums within the Site if you want to keep such information private or you are required by law to do so. Information you post to public forums within the Site is considered public information and may be used by us and third parties. As with any public forum on any site, this information may also appear in third party search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. We do not control the information indexed and cached by search engines.
When you visit the Site, whether as a registered User or a non-registered User just browsing, our servers automatically record information about your use and your visit to the Site ("Log Data"). The Log Data may include information such as your computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, time and date of your requests, your browser type, what software you were using, the web page you were visiting immediately prior to visiting the Site, access times and dates, your location, mobile network information and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and for the Site's technical administration, to improve the Site's functionalities and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to the Users' needs.
One type of cookie, known as a "persistent" cookie, is set once you have logged in to your account. The next time you visit the Site, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as a registered User, so you will not need to log in before using the Site.
Additionally, if you log out of your account you will need to re-enter your password the next time in order to log in to your account. Another type of cookie, called a "session" cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the Site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
Moreover, the Site may use local shared objects, commonly called a "flash cookies" for purposes such as storing Users' preferences. You may manage or opt out of your flash cookies here.
In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to our Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through such cookies will not be personally identifiable. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by third parties, please click here. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies or you opt to refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use the Site. The Provider does not store personal data in the cookies. here
We allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements to Users through the Site. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research companies.
To deliver these ads properly, we may include a file, called a web beacon, from these ad networks within pages served by the Provider so the ad networks may provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers as well as to target ads to you while you visit other sites.
Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad networks’ servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
These general targets may also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads on other sites as a substitute for random, irrelevant ads. The Provider does not provide personal data to any advertiser or any other third parties.
Log files, IP and Information About Your Computer
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Site we automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave the Site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends and to help us improve the Site. The linkage between your IP address and your personal data is not shared with third parties without your prior consent or except when allowed or required by law.
The Provider will communicate with you through email and notices posted on the Site or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. If we send any communications to you via the carrier service with which you have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, you understand you will pay any service fees associated with any such access (including text messaging charges for messages to your mobile device).
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Provider takes the privacy of Users very seriously. Thus, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personal data with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties do not retain, share, or store any personal data except to provide these services and they are bound by confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the use of the Site to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on the Site.
Teaming with Third Parties
The Provider cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation a court action), to protect the property and rights of the Provider or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
Disclosures to Others
The Provider may also disclose your personal data and other information you provide, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of the Provider's division or company. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and other information that you provide to us.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to the Owner. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, or login password in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or mobile devices communication.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include personal data and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal data.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by clicking on a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party’s link, you will be directed to those third parties' websites. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third parties' websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect personal data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal data you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies (if any) or statements of the other web sites you visit.
Accessing and Changing your Account Information
You can review the information you provided us and make any desired changes to them at any time by logging in to your account on the Site. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, the Provider may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database. We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us using the following Contact Form.
Deleting your Account
You can also delete your account. If you delete your account, we may retain certain data contributed by you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. In order to delete your account please visit "Delete Account" section associated with your account.
As a User, you have certain obligations imposed by applicable law and regulations:
- You must not download, upload or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic.
Any violation of these obligations may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Site and/or your account by the Owner, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which the Users adhere to the Site and the services which it offers.
If you use the Site after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on the Site, you hereby provide your consent to these changes.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable laws related to security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with: (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement; or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Data Retention Policy
The Provider may retain your personal data and account information as long as they are required for purposes they were collected. The Provider will retain personal data in accordance with applicable legal requirements. If no longer required the Provider will purge personal data from its systems. In the event of an investigation by law enforcement or a response to claims or legal process, the Provider may retain personal data until such investigation or process is completed.
In accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, item 926 as amended), the data controller of your personal data is the Provider, that is Social Blogs Sp. z o.o. (KRS: 0000517955, NIP: 9662093318, REGON: 200874030), a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Białystok, at Generała Władysława Andersa 38/401, Białystok 15-113, Poland, entered into the register of District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Register Court. Amount of the share capital of PLN 23,000.00 covered in whole.
The Owner hereby declares as follows:
- All data provided in a Contact Form and/or a Register Form will be processed in order to allow the use of the Site. All data provided to the Provider will be stored and processed by the Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144, item 1204 as amended), as well as in accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- All personal data provided to the Provider will be stored in the Provider's database.
- The Provider shall ensure the safety of Users' personal data and the Provider has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures as set forth in the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and has met the requirements specified in the provisions referred to thereof, in particular to protect the personal data to be processed against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected having regard to the state of the art.
- Users have the right to verify, review and correct their personal data processed by the Provider. The right can be exercised by a User by sending a relevant request using the following Contact Form.
- Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, giving the Provider a notice to that effect. Though Users provide their personal data to the Provider voluntarily, refusal to provide them renders entry into the agreement with the Provider and access to the Site impossible.
- The Provider fulfils all the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The Provider shall have the right to disclose the personal data only to the authorities entitled under the provisions of the law in force (e.g. a court, the police).
- Personal data provided to the Provider in a Contact Form and/or a Register Form or in any other way will be used by the Provider exclusively for the following purposes: (i) User's use of the Site (a possibility of using the functionalities offered by the Site which includes processing payments, resolving disputes, preventing prohibited or illegal activities; a User is a party to the agreement on services provided by electronic means); (ii) processing complaints and providing customer support; (iii) contacting Users and replying to correspondence sent through the Contact Form; (iv) technical operation of the Site; (v) direct marketing (based on User’s preferences); (vi) maintaining the Site’s statistics; and (vii) performing research and analysis aimed at improving the Site.
- Consent to the processing and use by the Provider all the personal data provided to the Provider, including data obtained as a result of your use of the Site, for the above mentioned purposes.
- Consent to transfer of your personal data abroad, and in particular to the Provider affiliated companies or associated entities, or to the Provider's parent company, with their registered office outside the Poland, for the purposes of processing in computer systems belonging to the Provider and its business partners. You understand that the above entities may be located in countries that do not guarantee the same level of personal data protection as the level guaranteed in Poland.
- Agree that your consent remains valid for the entire period of your use of the Site.
How to contact us