Terms of service
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 06, 2014
- (a) Provider - an entity providing access to the Site and Services available through the Site, that is Social Blogs Sp. z o.o. (KRS: 0000517955, NIP: 9662093318, REGON: 200874030), a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Białystok, at Generała Władysława Andersa 38/401, Białystok 15-113, Poland, entered into the register of District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Register Court. Amount of the share capital of PLN 23,000.00 covered in whole.
- (b) Contact Form - an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated to contact with the Provider.
- (c) Register Form - an electronic document placed on the Site, dedicated for registering User's account in the Site.
- (d) Site - Socialdoe.com website, accessible under the URL: http://socialdoe.com, and all associated sites linked to the Site, which are operated by the Provider.
- The Site is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. User may also use the Facebook to sign up on the Site.
- The Site has been designed for entertainment purposes only.
- The Site may include various forums, portfolios, message boards, Q&A, groups, etc. where User can post his/her observations and comments on designated topics.
- User is solely responsible for his/her own communications posted on forums, portfolios, message boards, Q&A, groups, etc., the consequences of posting those communications, and reliance on any information found in the Site.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the Site functionality at any time, in particular by introducing new functions and facilities for Users.
- Some of the Services offered through the Site require a payment (e.g. Senior Designer account). Payable Services are offered on a prepay basis (Senior Designer account monthly subscription). By paying for the payable Service, the User agrees that it is being activated immediately after the money transfer is credited to the account of the Provider.
- Payable Services are being paid via selected third party site (e.g. PayPal). The Provider currently accepts payments made through PayPal.
- The Provider reserves the right to change prices and fees related to payable Services. Such changes shall be posted online at the Site.
- Each User has an account.
- There are three (2) types of accounts: FREE and SENIOR DESIGNER. All types of accounts allow the user tocreate profesional portfolio and plugging their social media pages. SocialDoe allows you to connect sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Dribbble, Behance, Tumblr, website & shop links
- FREE account is completely free and allows the user to create five (5) projects a month, renewable every month.Allowable size of a single file is 3 mb. Each project can contain up to 10 elements (such as images, videos, gifs, texts).
- SENIOR DESIGNER requires payment of amonthly fee of $ 10. This account allows the user to create ten (30) projects amonth, renewable every month. Allowable size of a single file is 10 mb. Each project can contain up to 30 elements (such as images, videos, gifs, texts).
- All new subscription for payable accounts are subject to a seven (7) calendar days refund policy, without stating any reasons.
- If User has renewed his/her account subscription for additional month a refund will only be given if User submits a refund request within seven (7) calendar days of the renewal order date and providing User has not logged in and used renewed account subscription after the start of his/her renewal date.
- To make the refund request effective, it must be executed by sending a written declaration to the following address: Social Blogs Sp. z o.o., Generała Władysława Andersa 38/401, Białystok 15-113, Poland or by sending a relevant declaration of intent through the following Contact Form. The refund request needs to contain username and email which will help the Provider to identify User’s subscription, being a subject of a refund procedure and must be sent within seven (7) calendar days of User’s original subscription date to qualify for a full refund. Refunds will be dealt with within 72 hours following the time of receiving the proper declaration of intent. The Provider will refund any money received from User using the same method originally used by User to pay for the payable account subscription.
- Certain Services purchased on or through the Site may be non-refundable. The terms of each purchased Service are indicated in the Site and/or as part of or during the process of purchasing such Services. It is User’s obligation to verify his/her ability to cancel a Service prior to purchasing any charged the Service. The Provider will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable charged Services.
Conditions for Using the Site and Services and Rules of Liability
- Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site and Services are as follows:
- a) Internet connection;
- b) web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files;
- c) valid and active email account.
- It is User's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him/her as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him/her to use the Site and Services.
- A User can hold only one account. The account cannot be transferred to third party or used by such a third party.
- A User may not allow anyone else to use his/her login details or give them to any third party. If so, the User accepts full responsibility for the consequences of this and agrees to fully indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from any damage or harm that may occur.
- (a) attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to accounts of other Users or to their computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
- (b) phishing, that is falsifying information which permits to identify a User or hiding such information without having first obtaining a written consent;
- (c) entering malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet bugs;
- (d) unauthorized scanning of the network of other Users in search of security gaps;
- (e) unauthorized monitoring of network traffic or other attempts of intercepting information reserved for the Provider or to other Users;
- (f) unauthorized attempts at breaking the security of a computer, network or another User's account;
- (g) pharming, that is the use of malicious software, disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at redirecting User to a website or to another site impersonating the Site in order to gather personal data of the User, the data necessary for logging or other information;
- (h) giving unauthorized access to the account to other persons;
- (i) taking over IP addresses;
- (j) direct or indirect sending, collection, sale or distribution of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
- (a) threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- (b) link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- (c) frame the Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding or promotional activities);
- (d) violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- (e) transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
- (f) advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- (g) interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
- (h) transmit, collect or access Users' personal data without the consent of those Users and the Provider;
- (i) engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping" or harvesting content, contact or other personal data or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- (j) defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized User to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another User's account or information or allow anyone else to use User's account or access credentials.
Moment of Concluding of the Agreement
- Registration may be made by accessing the Site, filling a Register Form and clicking on "Login" button.
- Once the registration in the Site is made the Provider will send a User an email. A User needs to check his/her inbox (or SPAM folder) and click the confirmation link included in the message, or copy and paste it into a browser address bar. A User can terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site, effective forthwith, at any time and without stating any reasons by deleting his/her account. To that aim, the User needs to submit a relevant declaration of intent through the following Contact Form
- A User may stop using the Site at any time.
- According to Article 10 sec. 3 par. 5 of the Polish Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No 22, item 271 as amended) the User, who concluded an agreement for providing access to the Site and Services, has no right to withdraw from this agreement but has the right to terminate the agreement for providing access to the Site and Services at any time.
- A User has the right to lodge a complaint if the Provider does not fulfil its obligations specified herein or if the Provider fulfils them in a manner contrary to the provisions hereof.
- A complaint can be lodged through the following Contact Form or by way of a traditional letter send to the following address: Social Blogs Sp. z o.o., Generała Władysława Andersa 38/401, Białystok 15-113, Poland. A complaint should include in particular the problem constituting the basis for a complaint and User identification information (name, email, and in case of a traditional letter also a correspondence address).
- The Provider reserves the right to contact Users if further information is required and a User is obliged to supply it promptly.
- Within 14 calendar days of receiving User's complaint in proper form the Provider will:
- complete its internal investigation and advise User of its decision; or
- inform a User that it needs more time to complete the investigation.
- If a complaint cannot be considered in the specified deadline, the Provider shall in that time notify by email User submitting a complaint of the reasons for such a delay and the expected date for complaint resolution and additionally provide a User with weekly updates of the progress of the investigation, except where the Provider is waiting for a response from a User and the User has been advised that the Provider requires User's response.
- A complaint should be submitted within 30 calendar days as of the moment when the reasons for the complaint have become apparent.
- If a User is not satisfied with Provider's decision with respect to the lodged complaint, the User may wish to take the matter to an external independent dispute resolution.
- A reply to a complaint shall be sent to an email address or a correspondence address indicated by User submitting a complaint.
- If the conditions of a complaint procedure are breached, a complaint may not be taken into consideration.
- The Site and Services and all rights related to the Site and Services are the exclusive property of the Provider or third parties. All creative elements placed on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, and in particularly by copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, texts and other distinctive signs appearing on the Sites are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties. Therefore, they may not be reproduced, used or represented without the prior written authorization of the Provider or third parties.
- A User hereby undertakes to respect intellectual property rights (including author's economic rights and industrial property rights, as well as the rights resulting from registration of trademarks) to which the Provider or third parties are entitled.
- a. to comply with any change or anticipated change in any relevant law or code of practice;
- b. to reflect any decision of a court, ombudsman or regulator;
- c. to reflect a change in our systems or procedures, including for security reasons;
- d. as a result of changed circumstances (including by adding benefits or new features to the Site);
- e. to respond proportionately to changes in the cost of providing Services; or
- f. to make them clearer.
- If any law regulates a change the Provider decides to make, the Provider can only make the change to the extent permitted by the law.
- If a change is required in the Provider's view to restore or maintain the security of Services, the change may be made immediately and without prior notice to Users.